- bdata is a wrapper function for accessing a mysql database that contains bcontrol data.
- Like check_settings, except uses mysql schema solodata as the source instead of settings files. Calls load_data_from_sql.
- Loads the saved and saved_history structs from the solodata schema.
- A way to check the value of sph's that live in the protocol schema
- Gets sessids, dates and protocol_data from a list of sessids or a ratname, experimenter, and dates.
- Gets cellids, timestamps, waveforms, and sessids from a list of cellids or a ratname, experimenter and dates