- bdata is a wrapper function for accessing a mysql database that contains bcontrol data.
- Like check_settings, except uses mysql schema solodata as the source instead of settings files. Calls load_data_from_sql.
- Tells you what changed in settings from one day to the next.
- Loads the saved and saved_history structs from the solodata schema.
- A way to check the value of sph's that live in the protocol schema
- Gets sessids, dates, parsed_events_history, protocol and protocol_data from a list of sessids or a ratname, experimenter, and dates.
- Gets cellids, timestamps, waveforms, and sessids from a list of cellids or a ratname, experimenter and dates
- Much like handle_hist, but instead of working on the currently open protocol it works on the session specified by sessid
mym (MySQL Database Connector Utility for Matlab) on Mac
Small Quirk: Type the following command if mym says that it cannot find the 'libmysqlclient.15.dylib' library on a Mac:
sudo cp ~/ratter/ExperPort/MySQLUtility/libmysqlclient.15.dylib /usr/local/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.15.dylib
If you don't have mysql on your Mac, just create a dummy directory structure of 'usr/local/mysql/lib' and make the symlink as mentioned above.