This page will (eventually) tell you how to set up a plugin.
A plugin is a piece of code that provides generic functionality useful to a host of training protocols. Examples are:
- Graphically seeing state progression and interaction with pokes on a trial-by-trial basis (like the graph on the top-left side of this page).
- Play sounds on a virtual state machine (useful when debugging your code on a laptop, as opposed to on a behaviour box)
- Automating training sessions so that Solo changes parameter values based on animal performance, removing the need for manual intervention.
What Plugins are available?
- saveload: Load/Save settings/data
- water: Water Valve Calibrator and look-up table for dispense times
- sessionmodel: Session Automation
- soundmanager: (SP: not sure what this does) Allows playing of sound on virtual setups?
Things to write about:
- In the constructor of your protocol, inherit from all the plugins you want to use