Welcome to the documentation wiki for the BControl Behavioral Control System!
Downloading the code can be done from the Installation Guide here.
Structure of the BControl System
- General Overview and road map to the Tutorial/Manual pages
- Real-Time Linux State Machine (RTLSM)
- Trial Structure using the RTLSM
- Dispatcher: a Governing-machine interface to the RTLSM
- Solo: a framework to help write large Matlab programs with GUIs
- Plugins: modular existing code that you can easily attach to your protocol
- SQL: Depositing and accessing behavioral data in a mySQL database.
Getting Started with BControl
- Installation Guide for BControl - old and new systems. Downloading and installing code
- Startup Guide for BControl - old and new. Getting the system running.
- BControl Settings Interface A system for rig-specific settings
- Latest News on the Software
- Project Management for Bcontrol - bug reporting and tracking, development hub
Major, immediate, TODOs (The proper place to track development is here.)
- Incorporate AnalogOut and OlfactoryServer into the State Machine Assembler.
- Incorporate AnalogOut and OlfactoryServer into the current RTLSM emulator (@SoftSMMarkII)
- Calin is writing a new improved emulator that will also handle embedded c-code
- Structure Protocol directories so that different labs and different users have different directories. Structure data directories the same. Default lab could be set in config file.
- Make sure Dispatcher/disassembler is aware of the timestamps from NSpike (from the clock card in the RTLinux box).
Guides to MediaWiki Use for Beginners