BControl - Behavioral Control System
- General Overview and road map to the Tutorial/Manual pages
- The Real-Time Linux State Machine (RTLSM)
- Trial Structure using the RTLSM
- Dispatcher: a Governing-machine interface to the RTLSM
- Solo: a framework to help write large Matlab programs with GUIs
- Plugins: modular existing code that you can easily attach to your protocol
- SessionModel: a plugin to coordinate within- and across-session training automation
- Latest News on the Software
- Project Management for Bcontrol
- Installation Guide for BControl - old and new systems
- Startup Guide for Dispatcher and RunRats
Major, immediate, TODOs
- Incorporate AnalogOut and OlfactoryServer into the State Machine Assembler.
- Incorporate AnalogOut and OlfactoryServer into the current RTLSM emulator (@SoftSMMarkII)
- Calin is writing a new improved emulator that will also handle embedded c-code
- Have BControl Preferences (A) a default config file; and (B) rig-specific config files. These will detail things like which DIO lines go to which ports, etc.
- Structure Protocol directories so that different labs and different users have different directories. Structure data directories the same. Default lab could be set in config file.
- Make sure Dispatcher/disassembler is aware of the timestamps from NSpike (from the clock card in the RTLinux box).
Guides to MediaWiki Use for Beginners