Latest on the software
- Find who owns and has access to SoloParamHandles.
- Given a SoloParamHandle, sp_who prints to command line who owns it and who has access to it.
- Can also be given search parameters: e.g., sp_who('name', 'gee') will report on all SoloParamHandles whose name contains the string 'gee'. For allowable search paramteres, do "help get_sphandle".
- 11:15, 1 June 2007 (EDT)
- PokesplotDemo protocol
- A very simple dispatcher protocol, basically just demonstrates the pokesplot plugin. Protocols/@PokesplotDemo/
- CarlosBrody 13:59, 1 June 2007 (EDT)
- antibias plugin
- Added complete documentation to the antibias plugin. For help, "help antibias/AntibiasSection." This plugin does not take any information in through SoloParamHandles, it is all parameters in on the function calls made to it, and returns out.
- CarlosBrody 14:14, 2 June 2007 (EDT)